The heart of the coffee zone, with several traditional cities, where you have the opportunity to learn about why Colombian Coffee is the softest in the world and at the same time, see a marvelous part of the Andes and its amazing various ecosystems.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Hotel – Bogotá – Bogotá Hotel or according to its itinerary.
DEPARTURE TIME: 8AM, please be ready to depart 10 minutes before the aforementioned time.
- Local guides.
- Accident insurance.
- Entrance fees.
- Transport and domestic flight from Bogotá – Coffee Region (Armenia, Pereira or Manizales) – Bogotá
- Horse backriding in Salento.
- Tours and Activities in the area like Coffee Farm tour, walking tour to Cocora Valley, or any other ask for the options.
- 3 Nights in Bogotá City.
- 5 Nights in Coffee Region different Hotels and/or Coffee Farms.
- 7 Breakfast, 7 Lunches.
- First-aid kit and logistics support.
Nota: You may of course prolong your stay and visit Los Nevados National Park, Rio Blanco Reserve, any of the Hot Spring in the area, Salamina, Otun Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary or near Medellin the heritage town of Jardín and Jerico, or the stonning monolith of “El Peñol” in Guatape.
Please feel free to ask our specialists about the best travel combinations or switch sites according to your preferences.
NOT INCLUDED: Entrance fees, Guide gratuity. Non-specified expenses in the plan. Bilingual Guide (Additional Cost, options: English & French. Ask for the price).
NOTE: PRICED PER PERSON BASED ON TWO PEOPLE, FOR MORE PEOPLE REQUEST A QUOTE.
Please note that any tour must be booked in advance to ensure the availability of guides.
Please contact us by email before making an on-line payment.